William Hill Kicks Off NHL Season With "Season Opener Bonus" Promo
January 13, 2021
On January 13, 2021, the new NHL season will be getting underway. While the excitement is building, William Hill Indiana is offering its "Season Opener Bonus" Promo. Here is some information on this offer.
To participate in the offer, all customers have to do is place a pregame, full game money line wager of at least $5 at odds of at least -150 on any of the following games:
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers
Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Chicago Blackhawks vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
St Louis Blues vs Colorado Avalanche
If the customer hits their wager, they can double up their winnings up to a maximum of $20.
The offer becomes available at 12:01 am EST on January 13, 2021, through 11:59 pm EST on January 13, 2021. All bonus awards will be deposited in customer accounts within five (5) business days after the Promotion Period has expired. After receiving their wagering credits, customers will have seven (7) days to use their wagering credits. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of bonus winnings.
Each customer can only take advantage of this offer one time. The eligible wager will be the first qualifying wager a customer makes.
Other Terms and Condition:
1. This offer is only available for William Hill Indiana mobile customers. To register, prospective customers can go to the William Hill Indiana site and fill out the required information. Proof of identity and age is required at registration.
2. This offer is only available for Indiana sports bettors who are 21 years of age or older.
3. All qualifying wagers must be made by the customer while they are physically located within the state of Indiana's borders.
4. William Hill Indiana stands as the only promoter for this offer. As such, they retain the sole right to adjust or terminate this offer at any time without giving prior notice to customers.
5. The following groups of people are to be excluded from this offer: employees, officers, and management from William Hill Indiana, employees of William Hill advertisers and affiliates, and family members of these groups.