Unibet Indiana Offers Live Boost of the Week
February 23, 2021
Occasionally, sports bettors like to have choices beyond choosing which games on which they want to wager. They enjoy bonus promotions that come with options. As one of Indiana's top online bookmakers, Unibet Indiana is in the habit of giving sports bettors what they want. That's very evident with the bookmakers Live Boost of the Week promotion. Here is how the promotion works.
Indiana sports bettors can find this promotion on their promotions page. The promotion started last year and is scheduled to run until further notice. Each week, Unibet will post the live boosts of the week. The sports may vary each week and the boost percentages can range from 1% up to as high as 100%. It is up to the sports bettor to choose the live action boost they want to use each week from a selection of three options.
For this offer, there are no wagering requirements. However, sports bets must carry collective odds of at least -300 to count towards bonus points. The boost percentage will only be applicable to the winning on each wager.
The amount of any boost winnings will be deposited in the bettors account within 24 hours of the applicable wager going final. There will be no rollover or playthrough requirement associated with this offer.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Unibet Indiana will serve as the innovator and sole sponsor of this offer. At all times, the bookmaker reserves the right to alter or end this offer without issuing prior notice to Unibet customers.
2. This offer is only available to sports bettors who are registered with Unibet Indiana. To register, bettors must be at least 21 years of age and have proof of age and residence.
3. All applicable wagers much be made while the sports bettor is standing or sitting within the boundaries of the state of Indiana.
4. Any attempts to cash out on a wager with the promotion will result in the promotion being negated.
3. This offer is not available to Unibet managers, offices, or employees and their family members. Employees and family members of advertisers and affiliates are also excluded.