FINALS Mad Dunk New Player Special Offer at Unibet Indiana
April 4, 2021
And then there was one. With only the NCAA Championship game to play, Indiana sports bettors are running out of chances to bet on college basketball games until next November. However, the big games are still remaining and Unibet Indiana still has a March Madness promotion in the offering. They are calling this the FINALS Mad Dunk New Player Special, and here is how this offer lays out.
The offer actually started with the first two games of the Final Four on April 3, 2021. With Gonzaga and Baylor punching their tickets to the final game, new Unibet Indiana sports bettors still have April 5, 2021, to take advantage of this offer.
After signing up and making a minimum deposit of $10, using bonus code MMFINAL100, players have to make a minimum bet of $20 on the remaining game between Gonzaga and Baylor, the two best teams in the nation. After placing this qualifying bet, bettors will get a free bet bonus of $100.
The free bet amount is scheduled to be deposited in bettor accounts by no later than April 6th at 5 PM EST. From that point forward, free bet recipients will have 30 days to use their free bet to avoid losing it. If new bettors choose this promotion, they do so by agreeing to pass on any other available welcome offers.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is exclusively available to new customers who have registered through the Unibet Indiana website. Under the sole control of Unibet, the bookmaker can decide to suspend, change, or terminate this offer at its discretion. Furthermore, they may do so for any reason without issuing advance notice to customers or the betting public.
2. To qualify for this FINALS Mad Dunk New Player Special from Unibet Indiana, participants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be at least 21 and show proof of age at registration
- They must be living in or visiting the state of Indiana at the time they make their qualifying deposit, wager, and subsequent free bet wager
- This offer is not available for any employees, officers, or managers from Unibet. The exclusion also extends to employees of advertisers and affiliates, plus any family members from any of the aforementioned groups