BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois Offer 50% Profit Boost Promo
September 15, 2020
With the NFL season officially underway, BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois is ready to make Sunday football a thing to remember. NFL bettors are going to be betting NFL games. When they do, BetRivers is going to allow them to win more money with the bookmaker’s “Sunday 50% Profit Boost” promotion. This is a great way for BetRivers to say hello to Illinois' most enthusiastic sports bettors. Here is how this new promotion works.
Each Sunday, bettors can participate in this offer by simply logging into their betting accounts. When they do, they will be rewarded with one profit boost of 50% to be used on any single wager placed during the day (promotional period) on an NFL game. To be clear, this offer is only available for one wager placed during the day. The bettor is required to designate which bet the promotion will be used for before actually making out the betting slip.
The boost promotion comes with a minimum bet requirement of $50 up to a maximum bet of $250. Should that bet win, the player will receive an additional profit of 50% to be immediately placed in their wagering account at the time the bet settles. Note: The boost does not apply to the bet amount, only the net profit from the wager. Each Sunday, the wager expires at 11:59 pm CT. The boost can be used on a bet that includes the Monday Night game.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicable wager must carry odds of minus 200 or higher.
2. Participants must have an active account with BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois.
3. Participants must be 21 years or over, proof of age is required at registration. Additionally, participants must be within Illinois state borders at the time they make their qualifying wager.
4. This offer is not available for BetRivers employees, affiliate employees, or family members of said employees.
5. Management at BetRivers Sportsbook Illinois holds the right to alter, suspend, or end this offer at any time without giving prior notice. Should they suspend or end this offer while open bets exist, the boost will not apply to those wagers.