PointsBet Michigan Features MLB Single Game Parlay Insurance Promo
July 24, 2021
With the Detroit Tigers playing much better baseball this year, there seems to be renewed interest from Michigan sports bettors to wager on MLB games. That's something U.S. bookmakers like to see. One such online sports betting operator is PointsBet Michigan. The bookmaker has an excellent reputation for making sure sports bettors have access to a nice menu of bonus offers. With that in mind, PointsBet is currently offering Michigan sports bettors its MLB Single Game Parlay Insurance Promo. Here are the promo details
This is an ongoing promo that will likely continue until the end of the 2021 MLB season. During the promo period, bettors can avail themselves of this offer one time each day by opting into the offer. After doing so, they can place a qualifying wager that is defined as a single game parlay wager of at least 4+ legs with aggregate odds of at least +100. A single-game parley can include money line wager, over/under wager, or prop bets as long as they are all tied to a single game.
If the bettor loses their qualifying parley by a single missed game, PointsBet will give them a refund of the applicable bet up to $25. That's $25 each day for an unlucky bettor who keeps missing by one game.
The insurance refund will be issued each day as a free bet. Free Bets will be deposited by 8 am ET the day after the selected parlay results are settled. Bettors will need to use their free bets within the prescribed deadline in order to avoid the bet expiring with no value. At this time, there are no other wagering requirements tied to this offer.
However, PointsBet retains the right to alter this promo at any time for any reason. That would include terminating the offer or changing the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Michigan bettors who are properly registered with PointsBet Michigan will have access to this offer.
2. Qualified participants in the MLB Single Game Parlay Insurance Promo must meet the following qualifications:
- Must not be employed by PointsBet or any of the bookmaker's affiliates or advertisers
- All legal bettors must meet the minimum age requirement of 21 years old
- Only wagers that are placed while the bettor in is the state of Michigan will be counted as qualifying wagers