888Sport Goes All Out With Welcome Bonus
April 15, 2019
New Jersey sports gamblers will be glad to know there's a new sports book in town. With 888-Sport, sports bettors get access to one of the most lucrative welcome bonuses the New Jersey sports betting industry has seen to date.
Here's how the 888-Sport welcome bonus works. The player is required to make an initial deposit of $10 up to a maximum of $500. After said deposit is made, the bettor is required to place a bet based on the value of that first deposit. The best must be placed on a betting option that carries odds of -200 or higher.
Once that original wager has settled one way or another, 888-Sport will deposit the amount of that first deposit/settled wager in the bettor's bonus account to be used as follows:
1. All bonus monies must be wagered on betting options that carry odds of -200 or higher. Parlays with odds of -200 or higher will count towards this requirement.
2. The bettor will have 30 days from the day of issuance to wager all bonus monies. Any portion left not wagered after 30 days will revert back to the sports book.
3. Prior to bonus monies becoming eligible for withdrawal by the bettor, the bettor must meet the rollover requirement of 6X the amount of the bonus. Example: If a player gets a bonus of $500, they must place sports wagers of at least $3,000 before they can withdrawal any monies. If the player fails to comply with the rollover requirement within 30 days, the bonus amount and any associated winning will be forfeited back to the sports book.
In addition to wagering restrictions, bettors must also comply with the following general terms and conditions:
1. Bettors must be 21 years of age and reside in the state of New Jersey at the time all wagers are made. Proof of eligibility will be required before any amounts can be withdrawn.
2. Each player, household or IP address is only entitled to one bonus. Employees and relatives of employees are not eligible to participate.
3. 888-Sport reserves the right to alter or terminate this offer at its discretion.