Weekly Parlay Boosts Available at Unibet
February 10, 2020
Parlay players will happy to learn that the Unibet New Jersey sports book site is currently offering a weekly Parlay Boost promo. This particular promo is ideally suited for sports gamblers who prefer going after the big money with smaller bets by betting parlay tickets. The offer will continue until further notice. Here's how the Parlay Boost offer works.
The player is required to sign into their Unibet sports betting account. From there, they can begin building their parlay ticket. If they build a three-way (three team) parlay, they are eligible to receive a 10% boost on their total winnings should the ticket win. If they bet a four-way (four team) parlay, they are eligible for a 20% boost on winnings. For a five-way (five team), the boost percentage goes up to 30% on winnings. Note: The max wager on tickets eligible for a winnings boost is set at $25 with maximum potential extra winnings capped at $5,000.
1. Each eligible Unibet sports gambler is eligible for one 10%, 20% and 30% boost ticket per week.
2. All picks must involve pre-match events.
3. Each selection on the bet-slip must be at odds of -500 or greater (i.e. -400, -300).
4. Only real cash balances may be used for this promo. No bonus money or free bets will be accepted on this offer.
5. A betting week will be designated as Monday 00:00 until Sunday 23:59.
6. If the cash out option is used on a promo ticket, the ticket immediately becomes ineligible to receive the boost amount.
Terms and Condition:
1. Participants must be aged 21 years and over and have registered as customers on nj.unibet.com. Additionally, they must be physically located within the state of New Jersey at the time qualifying wagers are placed.
2. Should any ticketed event be cancelled for any reason, the ticket immediately becomes ineligible for boost winnings.
3. Employees of Unibet and associated affiliated are ineligible for this offer.
4. At all times, Unibet reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer without prior notice.