20% College Football Parlay Boost Available at BetRivers PA
September 8, 2022
As the college football regular season gets underway, online bookmakers throughout the U.S. are busy putting forth new bonus offers that will appeal to college football bettors. That includes BetRivers, an online bookmaker that works hard to give its customers what they want. Currently, BetRivers Pennsylvania is offering a new college football under the title "20% NCAAF Parlay Profit Boost." PA sports bettors can review some of this offer's terms and conditions below.
The BetRivers 20% NCAAF Parlay Profit Boost promotion was initiated on August 27, 2022. Sports bettors will have access to this offer until the NCAA FB season comes to an end on November 26, 2022. BetRivers does not typically require its customers to go through an opt-in process.
To gain the benefit of this promotion, sports bettors will need to place a qualifying bet, which is defined as an NCAA FB parlay of at least 3 games with minimum odds of -200. In order for a bet to qualify for the profit boost, it needs to be so noted when the betting slip is submitted. The maximum allowable bet for this offer is set at $25. The maximum amount of winnings that qualify for the profit boost is set at $250.
Note: Each customer may avail of this offer three times each week.
When a qualifying bet comes back as a winner, the bettor will receive a profit boost of 20% on the net winnings from the bet. That means the amount wagered is not eligible for the boost.
The boost amount will be rewarded at the same time that the underlying qualifying bet settles. It will be deposited as cash at that time. As a cash reward, the bonus amount will not be burdened by any wagering requirements. Therefore, bonus recipients will have the right to withdraw their boosted earnings at any time.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. As the author of this promotion, BetRivers management will retain the right to change the offer's terms and conditions without question. That does include the ability to terminate the offer before the offer's expiration date.
2. Participants must meet the following requirements:
- Have successfully gone through the BetRivers registration process
- Meet PA's minimum online gambling age of at least 21 years old
- Confine their wagering activities to wagers made through a PA IP Address
- Cannot be employed by BetRivers or any of the operator's affiliates/advertisers