BetMGM Indiana Offers Pick 3 Promotion
September 22, 2020
With the NFL season officially underway, it looks like BetMGM Indiana wants to make sure that Indiana sports bettors have plenty of opportunities to win free bets. Every week of the remaining NFL season, BetMGM is offering bettors a unique opportunity to win a free bet from its "BetMGM PICK 3 First TD Scorer" promotion. Here is how this promotion works.
Before the start of the NFL's Thursday Night game, BetMGM will post three games from that week's NFL schedule. The participant's task is to designate which player they think will score the first touchdown in each game. The picks can come from either team in each game. If the bettor gets at least one pick correct, they win a free bet. Prizes will be rewarded as follows:
1. If the bettor picks the first TD scorer in one designated game, they will win a $5 free bet.
2. If the bettor picks the first TD scorer in two of the three designated games, they will win a $10 free bet.
3, If the bettor is able to pick the first TD scorer in all three designated games, they will win a $100 free bet.
The weekly promotion period will run from 9 a.m. EST Thursday – 8 p.m. EST Sunday. All picks must be made within this timeframe. Each registered better will be allowed to make a maximum of three entries per week. However, each participant will be limited to one free bet award each week.
Free bets will be placed in winner's accounts by no later than 24 hours after the last designated game has gone final.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1. Only registered BetMGM Indiana customers may participate in this offer. That does not include BetMGM employees, employees of BetMGM affiliates and advertisers, or family members from any of these three groups of people.
2. All participants must be 21 years old or older and be physically located within Indiana's state boundaries at the time they make their picks.
3. BetMGM Indiana's management reserves the right to change or shut down this promotion at any time without offering prior notice to customers.