Great Welcome Offer UNIBET NJ
June 8, 2020
After three months of sitting on the sidelines, the sports leagues of the world are preparing to get back into action. This is great news for sports bettors who have also been sitting on the sidelines. To welcome sports bettors into the fold, UNIBET NJ has a welcome offer that is both lucrative and appealing. Here is the detail.
First, newly registered sports bettors will receive two (2) free bets of $10 each with no deposit required. That's correct. They will get two free sports wagers without having to make a deposit of any kind. It's a great opportunity for new customers to check out the sportsbook.
After using the free bets, bettors must make an initial deposit to place any other wagers. After making the first deposit, bettors earn the right to make one "risk-free" wager of up to $250. The first real cash wagered placed in the bettor's account will be set as the risk-free wager. If the bet loses, the full amount of the bet up to the $250 maximum will be deposited back into the bettor's account as a wagering credit. If the first settled wager wins, the offer has been concluded with no refund.
Additional terms and conditions:
1. Neither of the offers carries a rollover requirement.
2. The qualifying Risk-Free Bet must have minimum odds of at least -115.
3. Eligible bettors must be at least 21 years of age, be properly registered as a customer with UNIBET NJ, and reside in the state of New Jersey at the time they make the qualifying wagers. Failure to comply with these conditions will nullify any results.
4. The amount of the Risk-Free reimbursement will be deposited into the bettors account within 72 hours of the settled outcome.
5. Only one account and one bonus offer per person.
6. The risk-free bet carries a minimum wagering requirement of $10.
7. Without any prior notice, UNIBET NJ reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer at any time. Any and all sportsbook decisions are final.
8. Employees of UNIBET NJ and their family members are not eligible to take advantage of this offer.