Caesars Sportsbook Michigan Kicks Off Bowl Season With New Promo
December 17, 2021
The college football bowl season officially starts on December 17, 2021, when the Northern Illinois Huskies line up against the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers in the Cure Bowl. Over the next three weeks, there will be bowl game action almost every day. That means college football sports bettors will be trying to wrap up a long college football season in a big way. To get the bowl season off to a rocking start, Caesars Sportsbook has introduced its "Friday Double" offer under the following terms and conditions.
This promotion will only be available on December 17, 2021, and will involve the aforementioned game between Northern Illinois vs. Coastal Carolina. Michigan sports bettor can participate in this offer by making a point spread wager on this designated game. The bet must be for a minimum of $10 at any available odds. If the bettor hits that bet, they will immediately become eligible to receive a 100% matching free bet bonus based on the amount of their qualifying bet. The maximum any bettor can win from this promotion will be $50.
Each registered sports bettor may only participate in this offer one time. Their first bet that qualifies under the terms of the offer will be eligible for the bonus. Caesars will be issuing bonus winnings in the form of a free bet. Winners can expect to get access to their free bet voucher within two (2) after the designated game has been played. After getting access to their free bet, bettors must use that free bet within seven (7) days or the bet will expire and be removed from the bettor's wagering account. The simple act of placing the free bet will satisfy this promotion's only bonus wagering requirement.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to participate in the "Double Friday" promo, participants must be registered Caesars Sportsbook customers. New customers will be granted access to this offer after completing the account registration process.
2. As the promotion's only sponsor, Caesars Sportsbook will be in charge of settling promo disputes and overseeing the terms and conditions.
3. Participants will need to meet the following guidelines:
- They must meet the state's minimum sports betting age requirement of 21 or over
- They must make the qualifying wager in the state. Tracking software will be used to verify locations
- Person's employed by Caesars or any of the operator's affiliates will be prevented from participating