Caesars Sportsbook Michigan is Offering "College Hoops Boost" Promo
November 19, 2021
Profit boost promotions have become very popular among U.S. sports bettors. They really embrace the opportunity to get a little extra value when they place a winning bet. This is exactly why a lot of the U.S. online bookmakers are making hay with their profit boost promos. Over the next couple of weeks, Caesars Sportsbook Michigan is offering a very special "College Hoops Boost" promotion. For a better understanding of the terms and conditions of this offer, Michigan sports bettors should read the details below.
This promotion is running from November 10, 2021, until November 30, 2021. This is the promo period. During this time, all active sports bettors will be getting a boost token in their bonus drawer. Each bettor will be permitted to use this boost token once a day throughout the entire promo period.
The profit boost is to be used exclusively on college hoops, both straight bets and parlays may be used as qualifying bets. To use the college hoops boost tokens, bettors must designate the use on their qualifying bet slip. Each qualifying wager must carry aggregate odds of at least -250. If the designated wager wins, the bettor will receive a profit boost of 50%. The profit boost will only be applicable to the net profit while excluding the actual amount of the bet.
Since this is a profit boost promo, it does not include any other rollover or wagering requirements. The profit boost will be issued with the regular winnings. The profit boost amount is immediately available to be wagered or withdrawn.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Should Caesars Sportsbook decide to alter or end this promo prematurely, they will have the right to do so without having to give prior notice.
2. Only Michigan sports bettors registered with Caesars Sportsbook will be issued a profit boost token. New customers will be eligible to participate after completing the registration process.
3. In order to register with Caesars Sportsbook, sports bettors must meet the minimum age requirement of 21.
4. Bettors are required by law to use a Michigan IP address when they place wagers and make deposits with Caesars Sportsbook Michigan. It will be the operator's responsibility to make sure all customers comply with the law.
5. Caesars will not allow employees or any of their relatives and household residents to take part in this exclusive offer. The same applies to employees of affiliates