Unibet NJ Offers Unique Table Game Promo
May 20, 2020
It's not very often that New Jersey online casino enthusiasts get an opportunity to earn bonuses by playing table games. That's because so many of the state's online casinos focus more on high revenue/high-profit video slots.
Over the next few weeks or maybe months, Unibet NJ is offering something a little different with its Table Game Race Promotion. This is a promotion that is ideally suited for casino players that enjoy playing table games like Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat. Here is how the Table Game Race promotion works.
For every $1 a player wagers on a table game, they will receive 1 point. Points are accumulated on a weekly basis and rewards are given to the 10 players with the highest point totals at the end of each week. Here's a list of the weekly prizes
1st Place: $1,000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $400
4th Place: $300
5th Place: $250
6th Place: $200
7th Place: $150
8th Place: $100
9th Place: $50
10th Place: $25
The promotion is scheduled to run every Monday through Sunday, beginning May 4 and ending at a date to be determined. All winners will be notified via email with bonuses going out by the following Tuesday by 5 pm EST.
1. Table Games and Live Casino games from Unibet are eligible while Video Poker and Jackpot games do not qualify.
2. Eligible players must be registered with Unibet, be 21 years of age or older, and reside in the state of New Jersey at the time qualifying wagers are placed. Proof of age will be requested.
3. All bonus monies will need to meet a 5 times rollover requirement before said funds will be converted to real cash that's eligible for withdrawal. Players will have 30 days from receipt to meet the rollover requirement.
4. Unibet's management reserves the right to change or alter this promotion at any time for any reason without prior notice.
5. Employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and its affiliated companies, are not eligible to take part in any of Unibet's online casino promotions.