Caesars Offers Special Welcome Offer for NJ Slot Players
September 10, 2022
Most online operators in New Jersey are offering up separate welcome bonuses for sports bettors and casino players. Caesars Sportsbook and Casino NJ has decided to take things one step further. They have created a special welcome bonus offer for NJ online casino players who strongly prefer playing slots. This new Slots Welcome Offer is currently available under the following terms and conditions.
This is an ongoing Welcome offer that was first introduced on July 6, 2022. To claim this bonus, new customers will need to go through Caesars' registration process while using the appropriate registration code. After completing this process, new customers will get a free $10 registration bonus. The registration bonus must be used on casino games and cannot be withdrawn until the customer has wagered the bonus amount 10x on slots or 20x video poker.
After using the free registration bonus, new customers can then go about making their first real cash deposit of at least $10 and up to a max of $100. Based on the amount of their first deposits, new customers will get a 200% matching deposit bonus. This bonus will be rewarded at the same time the initial deposit is recorded. The playthrough requirement on this bonus amount would also be 10x on slots or 20x video poker.
After fulfilling these wagering requirements, new customers will have the right to use or withdraw any of their net winnings.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. New Customers will only be permitted to register with Caesars Sportsbook and Casino if they meet the following requirements:
- They must present proof that they are at least 21 years old
- They must be in the state of NJ when they register
- They must agree to only make casino wagers while on NJ soil
- They can't participate if they are employed by Caesars or any of the operator's affiliates/advertisers
2. Should management at Caesars wish to change or terminate this offer, they will have the right to do so at any time and for any reason without giving notice.