Twinspires Michigan Wants to Reward Casino Players With NFL Bet
January 13, 2022
In the state of Michigan, online sports betting revenue far exceeds the revenue earned by the state’s online casinos. Recognizing this, Twinspires Michigan has decided that all sports bettors need is a little motivation to visit the operator’s integrated online casino. To that end, the operator is offering a new promo they are calling their “Play Casino & Get a $25 NFL Live Free Bet” promo. If you are interested, please read the listed terms and conditions below.
This has been an ongoing promo that started on November 26, 2021. The promo is scheduled to continue until February 13, 2022. During that time, all registered Twinspires customers (old and new) can participate in this promotion after opting into the offer.
To participate after opting in, casino players only have to go about their business of playing online casino games of chance for real cash. After a player wagers at least $50 on their favorite casino games (slots or table games), they become eligible to receive a $25 free bet voucher they can use to bet on a live in-game wager involving an NFL game. Remember, the NFL playoffs have begun and the number of available games will be limited over the remainder of this promotion.
The free bet voucher will be awarded to qualified casino players immediately after reaching the $50 wagering requirement. Players will have the rest of the NFL season to use their free live in-game bet. If they don’t abide by this condition, the bet will expire. Each player will only qualify for this offer one time. The promo does not come with any other wagering requirements.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only available to existing and newly registered Twinspires customers.
2. As the offer’s sole authority, Twinspires has the option of changing the terms and conditions or stopping this offer at any time and for any reason.
3. When new customers register with Twinspires, they will need to offer proof that shows they are 21 years of age or older.
4. Any time a Twinspires customer logs onto the websites, they will need to be using an IP address that is identified as a Michigan IP address. According to Michigan law, Twinspires is required to use geo-tracking software to verify customer locations.
5. To avoid possible conflicts of interest, Twinspires employees and relatives will not be allowed to opt into this or any other promotion.