Mega Thursdays ay Borgata Poker PA
July 28, 2021
The greatest gift an online poker room can give poker players as a bonus is an access to tournament opportunities. That is exactly what Borgata Poker PA gives to its players. Currently, one of the top promos for poker players in Pennsylvania is the Mega Thursday $320 Tournament from Borgata Poker. For interested parties, here are some details on how this tournament promo works.
The Mega Thursday $320 Tournament is an ongoing promo that will continue until further notice. These tournaments are being held every Thursday, starting at 8:00 pm ET. To participate in this tournament promo, poker players will need to submit a Buy-In entry fee of $320 ($300 + $20). The entry fees will be used to offset a guaranteed payout of $7,500.
Players will start their Mega Thursday with a chip stack of 75,000 chips. The tournament format will be as follows: No-Limit Hold’em with Re-Entries. The blinds will be increased between 12 and 15 minutes during tournament play. If a player gets busted out of the tournament, they may reenter up until the 15th level of buy-ins. Multiple re-entries are permitted.
Tournament winnings will be distributed based on a payout schedule to be determined after total entries have been received. Winnings will be distributed with 24 hours of the Mega Thursday tournament has been concluded.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Borgata Poker PA is available to registered players who can provide proof of age and address.
2. For poker players to participate in the mega Thursday Tournament, they must be at least 21 years old.
3. When players are playing poker through the Borgata poker platform, they are required by law to be physically located in the state of PA while doing so. Player location will be tracked with the use of state-of-the-art gro tracking software that confirms URL addresses.
4. Borgata Poker PA and the Poker Network will have complete control over the terms and conditions related to this promo. In that capacity, they have the right to cancel this promo or a singular tournament at their discretion.
5. Borgata employees may no participate in this promo.