Borgata Poker PA Features Mega Tuesday Six-Max Tournament
May 19, 2021
Poker players in Pennsylvania are in their heyday. For the first time, they have online access to a lot of good online poker action. While the options are still somewhat limited, they do have access to the Party Poker USA platform through Borgata Poker. That means they get an instant invitation to participate in a lot of intermittent poker events.
Currently, Borgata Poker is offering its players a chance to participate in the poker rooms Mega Tuesday Six-Max Tournament promotion. This option has fast become a favorite among Borgata's population of poker players, both novice and professional. Here are some details related to this promotion.
The Mega Tuesday Six-Max Tournament runs every Tuesday night and starts at 8:00 PM Est until further notice. This will be a No Limit Hold ’Em with Re-Entries. There are three ways to enter the tournament:
- $535 in Cash
- Tournament Dollars valued at $535
- use a $535 Tournament Ticket
The guaranteed pool will be $12,000, though substantially more could be up for grabs. Each player will start with $75,000 in chips with the blind levels set at 10/12 Minutes. Late entries will be permitted for latecomers after the action has reached level 15. As a re-entry tournament, players may reenter as often as they like as long as the registration period is still active.
Prize distributions will be determined based on the number of entries and the final amount in the prize pool.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. As part of the Party Poker USA Network, participants from other states might be permitted entry into this tournament at the discretion of the network. As for Borgata customers, they must be properly registered to participate through the Borgata Pennsylvania poker site.
2. All participants in the Mega Tuesday Six-Max Tournament promotion must be at least 21 years old to enter.
3. This tournament is governed by the Party Poker Network with Borgata serving as a portal. The network reserves the right to alter the rules or cancel any tournament at its discretion. Also, they reserve the right to exclude any player should they feel any irregularities or abuses are occurring because of the player.