Twinspires Sponsors a $24,000 Lone Star Park Pick 4 Hit It and Split It
May 14, 2022
Well, they are off and running at Lone Star Park in Prairie, Texas. For Texas horseplayers, this is the race meeting for which they spend the whole year waiting. As Twinspires is wanton to do, they have created a new promotion that is intended to draw National betting interest to the races being run at Lone Star. The promo is titled "$24,000 Lone Star Park Pick 4 Hit It and Split It" and here are some of the terms and conditions for the benefit of interested parties.
The $24,000 Lone Star Park Pick 4 Hit It and Split It will be available every Sunday during the Lone Star Park Meeting, starting on May 3, 2022, and concluding on July 24, 2022. Twinspires does require participants in any promo to go through an opt-in process. After completing that process, participants in the offer will need to place their qualifying wagers.
Qualifying wagers will be focused on the Late Pick 4. If a horseplayer plays the Late Pick $ and hits a winning ticket, they will get their winnings, plus share in a weekly $2,000 jackpot. Each horseplayer will only be eligible to receive one share of the jackpot on a weekly basis no matter how many times they hit the Late Pick 4. If no participants hit the Late Pick 4 on any given Sunday, the $2,000 pool will carry over and be added to the next week's pool. There will be a mandatory payout on the last Sunday, July 24.
All bonus winnings will be added as cash on the following Monday. Since the bonus is awarded as cash, there will be no need to complete any further wagering requirements. As a result, recipients will be permitted to immediately withdraw their bonus winnings.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. All participants in the $24,000 Lone Star Park Pick 4 Hit It and Split It promo will need to be properly registered with Twinspires. To do that, they will need to meet the following requirements:
- Live in a state where online horse race wagering is legal
- Meet their respective state's minimum age requirement, which is 21 years old in most states
- All race wagers will need to be made through IP addresses assigned in states where online horse race wagering is permitted by law
- Cannot be employed by Twinspires or any of the platform's affiliates/advertisers