Twin Spires Steps Up to Insure Aqueduct Pk 4s and Pk 5s
March 20, 2020
There's nothing more frustrating for a horseplayer than betting a wide-reaching Pick 4 or Pick 5 ticket and watching it go bust. It's especially frustrating when a horseplayer misses hitting a big-ticket by a photo finish in one leg of the ticket.
To help ease the pain a little bit, TwinSpires is offering the perfect solution for said horseplayers with its current "Pick 4 and Pick 5 Winsurance" promo. Here's how it works.
Every Friday for the remainder of the Aqueduct Spring Meeting (April 18, 2020), horseplayers can get a 20% cash refund on a single losing Pick 4 and Pick 5 ticket if the total amount bet on the single losing ticket in $100 or more. It's noteworthy that Aqueduct offers two Pick 4s and two Pick 5s every racing Friday. That leaves five more Fridays for horseplayers to take advantage of this really good offer.
Exceeding the $100 limit is not very difficult if a horseplayer chooses to play multiple horses in multiple races. As an example: a $1 Pick 4 that reads 2 x 5 x 2 x 5 would total $100 wagered. With the Winsurance promo, that losing ticket would return the horseplayer a refund of $20.
Let's take a look at the Pick 4 and Pick 5 Winsurance promo's terms and conditions.
1. Players can receive a refund of up to $50 on any given Friday for any losing Pick 4 and Pick 5 that exceeds a total bet of $100 or more.
2. The offer is only available on Pick 4 and Pick 5 wagers made on races at Aqueduct on Fridays through the end of the Spring meeting.
3. Horseplayers must not have cashed on any other Pick 4 and Pick 5 tickets from the same applicable betting pool.
4. Qualified players must have a registered TwinSpires account and must be 21 years of age or older. Furthermore, qualified participants must reside in a state where online horse betting is permitted by law. Proof of age and residency may be required.
5. BetShare (a US online sports betting and horseracing online operator)wagers will not count toward this offer.
6. All cash refunds will be placed in the horseplayer's TwinSpires account on the Monday following the loss of $100 or more.