TVG Offers $200 Free Bet
April 2, 2020
With the Coronavirus pandemic shutting down every sports league in America, horse racing has become the only game in town sports bettor and horse racing enthusiasts. To celebrate the ongoing horse racing events being held throughout the world, TVG is proud to offer new customers a chance to place a $200 bet and earn a refund should the bet lose.
Here's how The $200 Risk-Free Bet promotion works:
Players can sign up for a wagering account at the TVG.com website. After funding their account, the player qualifies to get a 100% cash rebate on their first real cash single win bet up to a maximum of $200. To opt-in for the promo, new customers can enter the following promos codes with their first cash deposits: RISKFREE, RISKFREE5, RISKFREE12 or TV. The promo will be in effect from 3/16/20 to 4/26/20 (“the Sign-Up Period”).
After placing their first win bet of up to $200, the player is eligible to get a full 100% rebate on said wager if the bet loses. Again, this offer is only applicable to a win bet.
1. Players must be 21 years of age or older and reside in a state where online horse race betting is legal. Proof of age and residence will be required at the time of registration.
2. New customers will have up to 15 days to take advantage of this offer. The offer itself will expire on 4/26/20.
3. Only a single horse win wager (no exotics) will count as an eligible wager. The customer may place that bet on any horse at any racetrack that TVG is accepting wagers on the day the customer is placing said wager.
4. Should that first wager be a losing wager, TVG will reimburse up to $200 of the wager with rebate monies being deposited in the customer's betting account within five (5) days after making an Eligible Wager. The rebate amount will be placed into the customer's account as a wagering credit.
5. Upon receiving the wagering credit, customers will have 30 days to wager said funds one time. Any portion not wagered by the due date will revert to TVG.
6. TVG reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel this promotion at any time without warning. Eligibility excludes employees, corporate officers and directors, and immediate family members. Only one promotion per household.