Trifecta Tuesdays Profit Boost Still Available at Twinspires
April 28, 2022
Historically, Tuesdays have been a slow day for horse racing fans and bettors in the U.S. Getting horseplayers to the betting windows takes a little something extra in the way of motivation. That's why Twinspires has been running a special offer directed at horseplayers who do show up on Tuesdays. Twinspires has titled this promo as follows: "Trifecta Tuesdays Profit Boost." Here are some of the offer's terms and conditions.
This offer was first listed on December 14, 2021. As currently scheduled, the offer will remain available every Tuesday through June 28, 2022. During the duration of the offer, only horseplayers who have gone through the opt-in process will be allowed to participate.
To claim the benefits associated with this offer, horseplayers will need to wager on trifectas. Available races will be any and all races that offer trifectas on a given Tuesday. Eligible venues will include any venue listed on a given Tuesday. Should any race be scratched down to the point the race's trifecta is canceled, the offer will not be applicable.
Every time a horseplayer hits a Tuesday trifecta, they will earn a profit boost of 15%. The profit boost will only be applied to net profits, which does not include the original bet amount. On any given Tuesday, horseplayers will be limited to a total of $25 in boost earnings.
Profit boost winners can expect to receive their profit boost winnings on the following Wednesday. Profit boost winnings will be awarded as cash directly into each winner's regular wagering account. Since the boost winnings are being awarded as cash, they will not be subject to any other wagering requirements. Therefore, profit boost winnings are immediately available for withdrawal at the horseplayer's discretion.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. As the author of this promo, Twinspires will have the right to cancel, change, or suspend the offer at any time without cause.
2. Participation in Trifecta Tuesdays promo will be limited to horseplayers who are properly registered with Twinspires.
3. Participants in this offer must meet the following requirements:
- They must reside in a state that has legalized online horse race wagering
- They must meet the minimum online betting age in their respective states
- They must place their wagers from a state that has legalized online horse race betting
- They cannot be employees of Twinspires or an affiliate