TVG Offers Trifecta Bonus at Keenland
April 3, 2021
With the start of the Keenland spring meeting, it signals that the Kentucky Derby is only a month away. With The Derby fast approaching, the Keenland meet is a good opportunity for horseplayers to start building their bankroll for the big day. To get the Keenland meet off to a good start, management at TVG has come up with a lucrative promotion. During the entire Keenland meet, horseplayers at TVG can take advantage of the Trifecta Bonus Builder promotion. Here is a look at the details regarding this exciting new promotion.
Each week of the Keenland meet, TVG is offering a bonus on all winning trifectas. To participate, horseplayers are required to opt-in. If enough people opt-in, the bonus percentage each week will increase by 5%. For the first week starting April 2, 2021, and ending on April 3, 2021, the bonus amount to be awarded will be 10%. That is an additional 10% on top of the winnings a qualified horseplayer will get for hitting a winning trifecta.
By the way, April 3rd is Blue Grass Stakes day with lots of Grade I and Grade II action. The Blue Grass Stakes is one of the last preps for the Kentucky Derby. It is a great day for horseplayers to hit a few trifectas and let TVG pay the bonus.
Each day, the bonus amount will be capped at $25. For the final three weeks of the meet, the bonus percentage will be as follows:
- Week of April t to April 11: 15%
- Week of April 14 to April 18: 20%
- Week of April 21 to April 23 (closing week): 25%
This bonus amount will come with no wagering requirements. Bonus monies will be deposited following the payment of normal winnings.
Other Terms and conditions:
1. This offer is reserved for registered TVG customers only. To register, customers need to reside in a state that has legalized online horse race gambling. Also, participants must be at least 21 years of age. Proof of age and residence will be required when registering for an account.
2. At its sole discretion, TVG (promo sponsor) will retain the right to alter, suspend, or terminate this offer. They may elect to do so for any reason at any time with no requirement to offer prior notice to TVG customers. All TVG decisions will be final.