- Legal Casino in USA
Our selection of online casinos licensed in the USA
- Online Casino News
Follow the legal U.S. online casino news
- Comparative Casino
- Legal Poker in USA
Our selection of online poker licensed in the USA
- Online Poker News
Follow the legal U.S. online poker news
- Comparative Poker
Online Horse Racing Betting
- Legal Horse Racing Betting in USA
Our selection of online horse racing betting websites licensed in the USA
- Online Horse Racing Betting News
Follow the legal U.S. online horse racing betting news
- Comparative Online Horse Racing Betting
Online Fantasy Sports Games
- Legal Fantasy Sports in USA
The legality of Fantasy Sports Games in the USA
- Best Fantasy Sports Sites
Our selection of fantasy sports games websites licensed in USA
- Websites with U.S. license
Synthesis of online casino, poker and betting websites authorized in the U.S.
- US states Legal Gambling News
State-by-State gambling news
Online gambling must be done in such a way that players can control its own game at any moment. That is why we welcome you to follow our advice:
- Lucrative games must be considered as an entertainment and should not be used for moneymaking.
- play only the amount of money that you think you can afford. Do not use the money designated for bills and payments.
- keep track of your bets.
- do not chase losses: do not think that increasing your bets can be a good way to recoup yourself from the money you have already lost.
- If you need help, please reduce the monthly amount of bets suggested by the operators so that you can control your expenses.
If you would like to know if you have an addiction to gambling, problem gambling or compulsive gambling, please answer these questions:
- Do you spend time that is for work/school tasks to gamble?
- Do you play to make money and cover other expenses?
- After you lose a game, do you still have the need to go back to play again?
- Do you usually play all money you have at that moment?
- Have you ever loaned, stolen or lied in order for you to gamble?
- Have you ever sold anything to pay for gambling?
- Have you ever lost interest in your family?
- Do you play to get away from personal issues, frustrations and disappointments?
- Do you become an edgy and irritated person when you play for longer periods?
- Do you get depressed thinking that you are already a player?
If the answers for many of these questions are YES, you could be experienced a real problem of addiction to gambling. If this were your case, please do not hesitate to contact the pertinent authorities immediately.
Help for people addicted to gambling
If you think that you really have an addiction to gambling, the number of hours gambling has been increasing, you feel you can't cut down on the number of hours and the amount of money, it is difficult for you to stop gambling and/or you know a person with these problems, please do contact any of the following organizations immediately:
The National Council on Problem Gambling: www.ncpgambling.org
The Association of Problem Gambling Service Administrators (APGSA): www.apgsa.org
American Gaming Association: www.americangaming.org
The National Council on Problem Gambling
- 1.800.522.4700 (24 Hour Confidential national Hotline)
The Association of Problem Gambling Service Administrators (APGSA)
American Gaming Association
Home > Responsible Gaming